Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Freshman Baseball vs. Davison - April 17, 2009


I will be snapping photos of the team throughout the season. If you don't see your son and would like to, please see me at the games and I will sure to get a few shots. Of course I will probably be focusing a few extra shots on my son, but I'm willing to take pictures of everyone. These are photos from the games against Davison on April 17, 2009. Because this blog will only let me upload four photos at a time I have created a goggle photo album that you can link to. Please click on "ALBUM", or on the photo, to be taken directly to the photos.

Unfortunately I dont have the details from the games, if anyone has the results or any other information they would like to see shared please let me know.

Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment